Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
8-10berries (blueberries, raspberries)
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify the banana. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Peel the tangerine and the banana. Separate the pieces from each other. Cut the banana in half lengthwise and one of the pieces in half across the width. Arrange the pieces on the plate, as shown in the picture.
- Cut a round piece from another banana to use in the sun, (or create it without). Arrange the tangerine pieces into waves and the sun.
- Make a mast for the boat out of berries.
- Enjoy the snack together, and encourage your children to feed their own ‘Vegemi’ with the yummy fruits!