Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
1round piece of bread
a littlespread of your choice
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify the broccoli, tomato and carrot. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Butter the bread. Halve two cherry tomatoes and place them on the bread.
- Cut the carrot into three long sticks and three shorter sticks. Assemble them into a ladder.
- Make the broccoli clouds from the florets, climb them up the ladder for fun!
- Enjoy the snack together, and encourage your children to feed their own ‘Vegemi’ with the yummy vegetables.