Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
1round piece of bread
a littlespread of your choice
1small piece of pepper
1piece of cheese
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify the cucumber and cauliflower. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Butter a piece of bread.
- Slice two round slice of cucumber and two large, oval slices of cucumber. Cut the carrot into 6-8 thin slices with a peeler. Cut a small triangular piece from the pepper.
- Assemble a funny bunny as shown in the picture, using large slices of cucumber for ears, small pieces for eyes, peas to finish the eyes, cheese for the teeth, pepper triangles for the nose and carrot slices for the moustache.
- Enjoy the snack together, and encourage your children to feed their own ‘Vegemi’ with the yummy vegetables.