Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
1round slice of bread
a littlespread of your choice
1slice of pepper
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Butter a piece of bread, and add slices of cheese.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify cucumber and pepper. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Slice the cucumber into strips for the bunny ears and the pepper for the mouth.
- Make teeth for the bunny from cheese, or using cucumber again.
- Add eyes and a nose using blueberries and a raspberry.
- Enjoy the snack together, and encourage your children to feed their own ‘Vegemi’ with the yummy vegetables!