Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
2pieces of parsley
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify the cucumber, carrot and broccoli. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Fry an egg in a tablespoon of oil. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Cut three round slices from the cucumber. Tear the parsley, slice two thin, long slices from the carrot and remove four florets from the broccoli.
- Assemble the face, as shown in the picture. Parsley for the hair, cucumber for the eyes and mouth, carrots for the legs and broccoli for the toes and fingers.
- Enjoy the snack together, and encourage your children to feed their own ‘Vegemi’ with the yummy vegetables.