Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
4small broccoli florets
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify the cucumber, carrot and broccoli. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Chop the carrot into round discs and also cut four carrot sticks lengthwise. Cut two slices of cucumber and cut one of the slices in half. Remove four small florets from the broccoli.
- Assemble the carrot monster as shown in the image. Pile the slices together and use the carrot sticks to make arms. Create the eye out of the cucumber and carrot slices, and a mouth from a halved cucumber slice. Use the broccoli florets as hands and feet.
- Enjoy the snack together, and encourage your children to feed their own ‘Vegemi’ with the yummy vegetables.