Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify the banana and orange. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Peel the mandarin and separate the segments. Slice a round face from the orange. Use them to create the lions head and mane.
- Cut the banana into four slices and create the eyes and ears for the lion. Finish the eyes with the blueberries and the nose with the raspberries.
- Create a mouth with cashew nuts.