Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
a littlespread of your choice
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify the cucumber and tomato. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Add spread of your choice to the bread and top with a slice of cheese. Cut a triangular ‘cone’ from the bread.
- Cut a round slice from the cucumber and halve the cherry tomato.
- Assemble the cone and top with parsley.
- Enjoy the snack together, and encourage your children to feed their own ‘Vegemi’ with the yummy vegetables.