Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
1seed or similar
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify the apple. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Cut three round slices from the apple to form the snowman’s body. Carve a funny hat and mouth from the remaining pieces.
- Create buttons, eyes and hands for the snowman out of blueberries, and finish the nose with a seed or something similar. Add a bunch of parsley to his hand.
- Enjoy the snack together, and encourage your children to feed their own ‘Vegemi’ with the yummy fruits.