Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
approx. 10 cmcucumber
2nuts (e.g. cashew or something similar)
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify the cucumber and cauliflower. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Cut the cauliflower into pieces to create the sheep body, head, feet and tail. Cut sticks from the cucumber to create the legs of the sheep.
- Lay out the parsley as a meadow for the sheep to graze on. Create the sheep’s eyes, ears and nose from nuts.
- Enjoy the snack together, and encourage your children to feed their own ‘Vegemi’ with the yummy vegetables.