Have a fun snack time, and let your creativity run wild. Making snack time into an activity can help to create an atmosphere where your child will engage in trying new fruits and vegetables. And you’ll get a work of art to show for it!
It’s nice to assemble the recipes together with your children, but ensure a safe environment. For example, chopping and cooking may not be possible for younger children, but assembly can be done by all!
1 tbspolive oil
1large lettuce leaf
15-20thin carrot sticks (1 carrot)
2peas (or e.g. raisins or nuts)
How to create it
- If you don’t have the free Vegemi app yet, download it from your phone’s app store.
- Use the Vegemi app to identify the cucumber, tomato and avocado. Watch as Vegemi gains fun superpowers!
- Fry the egg in a tablespoon of oil. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Take a large salad leaf. Split the avocado and cut two slices.
- Cut two slices of cucumber and carrot into thin sticks, about 15-20. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Assemble the dish, as it is seen in the picture.
- Enjoy the snack together, and encourage your children to feed their own ‘Vegemi’ with the yummy vegetables.